[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA with smart card using LightDM

Michael Rainey (Contractor) michael.rainey.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon May 2 17:30:19 UTC 2016

Sumit,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to may questions.  I'm interested
in trying out the suggested test build.  I do have a question about
using the build.  Will the build contain the feature of locking the
screen when the smart card is removed?  Let me know when the test build
is ready.

Thanks,

*Michael Rainey*