[Freeipa-users] RES: Who uses FreeIPA?

Luiz Fernando Vianna da Silva luiz.vianna at tivit.com.br
Tue May 3 20:28:35 UTC 2016

Hello Alexandre.

FreeIPA is the open source project, or as Red Hat calls it the upstream project, that fuels Red Hat IDM [1].
As to IDM, there are many large corporations that use it on production and mission critical environments.

Due to non-disclosure agreements I cannot give you fine details about the customers I support that have Red Hat IDM deployed on their environments.
For instance,  one of my customers, which is largest Latin American credit and debit card operator (in terms of financial transaction volume), uses Red Hat IDM, which is based on the FreeIPA project [2], on pretty much 100% of its Linux and Unix production environments.

I suggest you reach out to your Red Hat's commercial representative and ask for IDM success cases. I bet he would be glad to help you.

[1] https://access.redhat.com/products/identity-management
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/rh-community-de-berlin/2012-November/pdfOlwXB8dm7U.pdf

Best Regards
Luiz Fernando Vianna da Silva