[Freeipa-users] Dogtag migration to FreeIPA

Ha T. Lam hatlam at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:51:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have an in-house CA system managed by a stand-alone Dogtag system, we
would like to integrate it with our FreeIPA system which is already in use
and is setup with the company LDAP. I'm new to FreeIPA and I have some
questions about this process:

1. Is it possible to add our current Dogtag on top of the FreeIPA system
directly? If so, how would I achieve that?

2. If it's not possible to do the above, what about setting up a clone of
the current FreeIPA system and migrate Dogtag during the installation of
the replica? Is this a better option?

3. Any other alternative?

Thank you,
Ha