[Freeipa-users] Who uses FreeIPA?

Alexandre de Verteuil alexandre at deverteuil.net
Sun May 8 22:48:01 UTC 2016

* Alexandre de Verteuil <alexandre at deverteuil.net> [2016-05-03 15:09] :

> Tomorrow I am giving a short presentation at my workplace to talk about
> it and invite other sysadmins to try it.
>
> I would like to make a slide showing the current adoption of FreeIPA. I
> read that Red Hat uses it internally, but do they actually deploy it in
> their client's infrastructures? Are there any big companies that use it?
> Even if I only have reports of schools and small businesses would be
> good enough to say it's production ready and it has traction.

Hello all,

Thank you very much for your input. I do encourage you to write a page of
success stories, or at least mention that it is being used in small to
large scale production sites. Who uses FreeIPA is one of the first
questions I am asked when I talk about it.

I did my presentation as promised and I received good feedback and
people mentioned they were interested in trying it and learning more. I
have also repeated the presentation last friday at a smaller scale and
this time I have filmed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrgIpwptxWk

Best regards,
--