[Freeipa-users] freeipa as organizational CA

Andy Thompson Andy.Thompson at e-tcc.com
Mon May 9 18:52:25 UTC 2016

Is freeipa in RHEL7.2 able to be used as an organizational CA these days?  I have a requirement to set one up and like the IPA interface and tools, but can't sort out the current state in 4.2 to decipher whether this is possible, or even reasonable to try.  I need to setup an org sub CA with an offline root CA

The dogtag pki-ca in 7.2 appears to be missing some pieces, none of the management themes seem to be available and the console utilities are hit and miss, so I'm looking at this possibility.  Seems like overkill but thought I'd toss the idea around.

Thanks!

-andy

*** This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. ***