[Freeipa-users] DHCP plugin (don't get your hopes up)

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Wed May 11 11:03:01 UTC 2016

On 05/10/2016 09:39 PM, Jeffery Harrell wrote:
> As promised yesterday, here’s the link to my bespoke DHCP plugin. It’s really
> nothing, just a little thing I whipped up for my own use.
>
> https://github.com/jefferyharrell/IPA-dhcp

Very nice. This is probably the most complex 'external' IPA plugin I've
seen.

You must have put quite a lot of effort into making it happen. Were
there any areas in code/docs/wiki/... you encountered which you would
like to see improved in FreeIPA or maybe some obstacles removed so that
plugins like this can be made easier?

Regards
--
Petr Vobornik