[Freeipa-users] Enforce use of OTP token for all users.

Prashant Bapat prashant at apigee.com
Mon May 16 15:51:23 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it will. But my question is a bit different.

I want to be able to ensure that each and every user is forced to setup
atleast 1 OTP.

I have set "Default user authentication types" to "password + OTP". With
this users who have OTP, have to use OTP. But if a user does not have OTP
they can login with just password.

Can they be forced to setup an OTP ?