[Freeipa-users] Changing spec.page_length?

Jeffery Harrell jefferyharrell at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:54:40 UTC 2016

Is there a “soft” way to change the number of rows in tables like the hosts and DNS records search facets? I think I’d happily trade a little interactivity when going from one facet to another for the ability to see four or five times as much information on a single screen at once. I get that I can write a JavaScript mod that pokes into the individual tables and modifies spec.page_length, but is there an easier way? A setting somewhere maybe? The source code suggests the answer is no but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Thanks,

Jeffery