[Freeipa-users] AD users home directory automount

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:03:51 UTC 2016

HI,

Thanks for the reply.

actually i don't want to share from my Trusted AD. My san has cifs and NFS
capability.

in this case how can i proceed? usually while installing client, i used to
give below options

ipa-client-install --server global.ipa.local  --domain ipa.local
--mkhomedir --fixed-primary

so whenever user loggedin, it creates home directory automatically under
/home/DOMAIN/user.

regards,
Ben