[Freeipa-users] What id my AD domain user password not available

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:07:11 UTC 2016

HI

He is local only but he is asking so many questions.

first of all he is refusing to give domain admin users password .

questions he is asking is:

Is this trust relationship is two directional? If, yes why IPA require two
directional trust?
can we build this trust one directional?
can we achieve this with normal domain user?

and hs is opposing to enter password in command line and i was going though
the rust using a pre-shared key and its too hard for me to understand as i
have no windows experience

regards,
Ben