[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA 4.3 with PWM 1.7 ?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue May 24 14:06:45 UTC 2016

On 05/23/2016 07:56 PM, Zak Wolfinger wrote:
> Does anyone have this combo working?  I’m running into problems with pki-tomcat and tomcat for pwm conflicting and need some pointers.
>
> Thanks!

You may need to do it on FreeIPA replica without a CA then or isolate these
somehow (containers?)

For the record, PWM question came here couple times already on this list, as
part of the discussion, we also recommended actually using some of the
alternatives we were building in FreeIPA:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2016-April/msg00205.html

Martin