[Freeipa-users] OCSP and CRL in certs for java firefox plugin

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Fri May 27 23:26:10 UTC 2016

I've identified the problem. The uris seem to be incorrect. This looks like
some substitution gone wrong. Instead of using the actual ipa server's
address, it points to a generic placeholder type text (ipa-ca.domain.com).
Relevant part of the certificate:

Authority Information Access:
                OCSP - URI:*http://ipa-ca.domain.com/ca/ocsp
<http://ipa-ca.domain.com/ca/ocsp>*

            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Non Repudiation, Key Encipherment, Data
Encipherment
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication, TLS Web Client Authentication
            X509v3 CRL Distribution Points:

                Full Name:
                  URI:*http://ipa-ca.domain.com/ipa/crl/MasterCRL.bin
<http://ipa-ca.domain.com/ipa/crl/MasterCRL.bin>*