[Freeipa-users] EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA Import /etc/httpd/alias

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue May 31 15:06:09 UTC 2016

Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hello
> I found any Help for the IPA Certificate but I found no way to import the IPA
> CA ?
> I like to create a webserver with a owncloud virtualhost and other..
>
> But it is for me not possible to create the /etc/httpd/alias correct ?
>
> I found this in IPC DOCS
>
> certutil -A -d . -n 'EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA' -t CT,, -a < /etc/ipa/ca.crt
>
> but with this command line I have a Error /etc/ipa/ca.crt have wrong format ?
>
> Have any a link with a working example

Does the file /etc/ipa/ca.crt exist? It is installed there on enrolled
clients so the documentation is written from that perspective.

You can grab a copy from any enrolled system, including an IPA Master.
Otherwise the command looks ok assuming you were sitting in
/etc/httpd/alias when the command was executed (-d .).

rob