[Freeipa-users] Kerberos enabled NFS error (Key has expired)

William Muriithi william.muriithi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:55:22 UTC 2016

Morning,

I did forget to post the version of software I am using:

ipa client:
sssd-ipa-1.11.6-30.el6_6.4.x86_64
ipa-client-3.0.0-50.el6_8.3.x86_64

ipa server:
ipa-server-4.2.0-15.0.1.el7.centos.18.x86_64
sssd-ipa-1.13.0-40.el7_2.12.x86_64

I have seen discussion of a bug where the key wasn't being renewed but
that was back in 2012, so don't look very relevant.

William