[Freeipa-users] Configuring httpd error when selinux is permissive

郑磊 zhenglei at kylinos.cn
Tue Nov 8 08:57:22 UTC 2016

Command returns the result:
root at ipaserver:/tmp/freeipa-4.3.1# /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect=on httpd_run_ipa=on httpd_manage_ipa=on
Cannot set persistent booleans without managed policy.

root at ipaserver:/tmp/freeipa-4.3.1# /usr/sbin/getsebool httpd_run_ipa
Error getting active value for httpd_run_ipa

root at ipaserver:/tmp/freeipa-4.3.1# /usr/sbin/getsebool httpd_can_network_connect
httpd_can_network_connect --> off

root at ipaserver:/tmp/freeipa-4.3.1# /usr/sbin/getsebool httpd_manage_ipa
httpd_manage_ipa --> off

I want the result is not to appear error in the configuration process information.

祝:
    工作顺利!生活愉快!
长沙研发中心 郑磊
电话:18684703229