[Freeipa-users] Specify different ssh port for ipa-conncheck

Martin Basti mbasti at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 12:15:31 UTC 2016

On 10.11.2016 13:00, James Harrison wrote:
> Hi All,
> We use port 2234 for all sshd connections on our systems.
>
> It looks loke ipa-conncheck uses port 22.
>
> Can this be changed to use 2234? This would be for replicas and
> clients I presume.
>
> This is quite urgent.
>
> Many thanks,
> James Harrison

Hello,

maybe is possible to use local ssh config and manually set port per host
http://nerderati.com/2011/03/17/simplify-your-life-with-an-ssh-config-file/

if not then it is not possible to change SSH port without changing
ipa-conncheck code
You didn't specify version of IPA, so in master git branch related code
is in ipa-replica-conncheck, class SshExec.__call__

Martin