[Freeipa-users] slapi_ldap_bind - Error: could not bind id ....

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 17:00:27 UTC 2016

hello you IPA addicts..

with a hope driven by previous (extremely) positive
experience I'd like to ask for some help with:

[10/Nov/2016:16:54:53 +0000] slapi_ldap_bind - Error: could
not bind id [cn=Replication Manager
masterAgreement1-swir.xx.xx.xx.xx.x-pki-tomcat,ou=csusers,cn=config]
authentication mechanism [SIMPLE]: error 32 (No such object)
errno 0 (Success)

this is one server (out of four) that logs it. I thinks it
has to do with replication? This entry gets logged ~every
few minutes.

Servers seems to work, but how to look for some more obvious
symptoms of something being wrong/broken?

many thanks.