[Freeipa-users] URL is changing on the browser

deepak dimri deepak.dimri2016 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:09:57 UTC 2016

Hi Martin, Thank you so much for your reply. I am kinda stuck with this
issue with no headway!

I have AWS ELB pointing to my IPA Servers fine - basically ELB is allowing
me to access IPA servers externally.  As per the link you shared i need a
front end proxy configured with mod_ssl does that i need to introduce a
front end proxy in between ELB and IPA? i tried installing mod_ssl on the
IPA Server itself and made the changes in ssl.conf as suggested in the link
but that did not help. My setup is simple i want to access ipa/ui from my
AWS ELB URL.

really appreciate your support

Best Regards,

Deepak