[Freeipa-users] anyone else getting porn spam pretending to be replies to freeipa-users threads?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 15 16:32:47 UTC 2016

Got a porn spam today that had a subject header of:

> Re: [Freeipa-users] URL is changing on the browser

Have to admit that got through my spam filter and got me to open the email.

It's clear that it was not a list message; looks like something may be
mining the public list archives to pull email addresses and plausible
sounding subject lines.

Mildly interested if anyone else got an email like this?

-Chris