[Freeipa-users] minimise impact compromised host

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Wed Nov 16 16:47:12 UTC 2016

>> this is a different question: what can we do such that compromised host
>> can do a little as possible if the admin doesn't (yet) know the host is
>> compromised.
>>
>> the default policy allows way too much.
>
> For any useful advice we need more details.
>
> What are the operations you want to disable?
at the very least, "kvno userlogin" should fail (i.e. access to a host
keytab shouldn't permit retrieval of arbitrary user token).

i'm assuming that retrieval of service tokens for another host is
already not possible? (ie if you have keyatb of fqdn1, you shouldn't be
able to retrieve a token for SERVICE/fqdn2 at REALM).

stijn