[Freeipa-users] How to verify user with proxy server

郑磊 zhenglei at kylinos.cn
Thu Nov 17 01:01:01 UTC 2016

Hi Petr,

I have already successfully verified the freeipa user's login process by using 3rd-party RADIUS server for otp auth type. But I have a question that if there is no single radius auth type for a freeipa user. In other words, the 3rd-pardy RADIUS server simply provides a way for otp auth type, which means they need to be used in combination,  because I have failed to use single radius auth type for a freeipa user by using 3rd-party RADIUS server. I don't know if I understand correctly.

Thanks!

祝:
    工作顺利!生活愉快!
长沙研发中心 郑磊