[Freeipa-users] Host with Multiple hostnames

Michael Plemmons michael.plemmons at crosschx.com
Mon Nov 28 22:18:52 UTC 2016

The error is telling you that a DNS entry already exists for the hostname
you want the CNAME.  A DNS record can only have one record type.  Meaning
is you have 1.2.3.4 points to test.example.com you cannot have
test.example.com also be a CNAME for foo.example.com.

*Mike Plemmons | Senior DevOps Engineer*
614-741-5475
mike.plemmons at crosschx.com
www.crosschx.com