[Freeipa-users] OTP Algorithm

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 11:57:03 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

I can confirm that I am using version 4.2.0.

The bug link provided mentions that it caused GA to fail to scan the codes.
In my situation it is FreeIPA (or related service) which appears to fail to
validate codes generated, meaning that only OTP codes generated using sha1
are validated and accepted.

Just for clarity I can confirm that I have only tested OTP codes generated
and configured via the FreeIPA web interface. I will check the command line
generation and let you know if this makes a difference.

Best Regards,

Callum

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://twitter.com/xonuk>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on/products>
<https://www.facebook.com/XonTel> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the