[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Samba

Alan Latteri alan at instinctualsoftware.com
Wed Oct 12 00:43:21 UTC 2016

I am trying to get this to work, but our Samba server is not the same machine as out IPA server, and these instructions seem to assume that.  Any ideas?  All I need is the 1 windows machine in our network to be able to access our linux based server, using the same user/pass as that of our IPA authenticated linux machines.