[Freeipa-users] network ports requirements for a replica

Karl Forner karl.forner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:27:55 UTC 2016

Thanks Alexander, unfortunately I could only find outdated documentation.
I just realized that my question is not precise enough.

Suppose I have a master running in its LAN, with all required ports open.
Now I want to setup a replica running in a docker in a AWS EC2 instance.

>From your answer, I understand that during the replica setup process, all I
need (because I do not use RHEL) is a ssh port between the master and the
replica.
What about the after-setup replica synchronization ? Does it also only use
ssh ?

Regards,
Karl