[Freeipa-users] Best and Secure Way for a System Account

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Mon Oct 17 12:25:31 UTC 2016

Hello Martin and List

Thanks for the answer and Help.

I mean my big Problem is to understand the way to configure a ACI :-(.

I can't found any example or docs to configure this correct :-(.

I mean this is a problem for the professional LIGA in FreeIPA , and I am not a
professional :-(..

 I make this, for all LDAP configured Apps

ipa group-add systemers  --nonposix  #group

 ipa pwpolicy-add systemers --maxlife=20000 --minclasses=3 --priority=0
#forever-passwords

 ipa user-add ldapbind --first=ldapbind --last=systemer --homedir=/ --gecos=""
--shell=/usr/sbin/nologin --email="" --random #user

This user (ldapbind) is only in group systemers

But now I have to create for this user a ACI to read the uid,
passwd,mail,mailAlternateAddress...

mailAlternateAddress is in "objectClass mailrecipient"

I mean I must have a ACI like
access to attribute= ............

Have any a hint or link to understand this Problem?

Thanks for a answer and help,

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer