[Freeipa-users] Novice question re IPA management of host RBAC login, sudo and ssh key management for users who are only in Active Directory

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Oct 19 19:45:14 UTC 2016

Perfect thank you. I tend to get too wordy in my emails. You've
described exactly what I'm going for.

Follow up question - Will a similar approach work for users (not groups)
as well if there is a small collection of AD-defined people I want to
hold and distribute SSH public keys for?

Happy to document our setup or write up a HowTO or intro guide for other
novices if we are trying something that is not often done.

Regards,
Chris