[Freeipa-users] Promote CA-less replica

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 05:14:53 UTC 2016

Hi,Thanks again.
Lastly, we've switched away from Ubuntu's FreeIPA due to a bad Samba compilation choice stopping AD trusts from working (samba isn't using MIT kerberos????).  We're now using CentOS 7.2.

While we know the CentOS version will operate correctly, we only get to use 4.2 of FreeIPA, but the Ubuntu version is 4.4.2. Is there 4.4.2 for CentOS?
Best regardsJames Harrison       From: Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com>