[Freeipa-users] Best and Secure Way for a System Account

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Fri Oct 21 12:42:49 UTC 2016

Hello Martin and List,

Pardon me, but anything is wrong with the ldif i

ldapmodify -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W -f alias.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
ldapmodify: invalid format (line 5) entry:
"cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=4gjn,dc=com"

I have search and read now any Days, but this FreeIPA / LDAP Problem have a to
high level for me :-(.

Pleas help again..

Thanks for a answer

Am Montag, 17. Oktober 2016, 14:41:01 schrieb Martin Babinsky:
> On 10/17/2016 02:25 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello Martin and List
> >
> > Thanks for the answer and Help.
> >
> > I mean my big Problem is to understand the way to configure a ACI :-(.

# ldapmodify -x -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W
 dn: uid=system,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com
 changetype: add
 objectclass: account
 objectclass: simplesecurityobject
 uid: system