[Freeipa-users] Increase ListenBacklog for httpd

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:43:17 UTC 2016

sorry I guess I did not put the question correctly....

I wanted to know .. like we have the ListenBacklog for apache to basically
define the number of connections it can handle.. do we have some thing
similar for our krb5kdc service.. as the SYN floodin at 88 looks like
krb5kdc service is not able to handle sudden spurt in connections or the
number of connections are more than it could handle..

So, would be great if I could know how many connection it can support at
any given time ..most of the times I see this error while i add clients to
IPA master.. so if thers a known limit , I could first check netstat to see
how many connections I have at any point and if its below the limit only
then setup ipa-client-install

Thanks,

Rakesh