[Freeipa-users] Disable DNS checks using ipa-server-intall with FreeIPA 4.3.2 on Fedora 24?

Richard Harmonson richard.harmonson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:49:14 UTC 2016

Thank you, Martin. '--allow-zone-overlap' may indeed fix one of the
challenges. I will give it a try.

Another check that is not a blocker but undesirable is the reverse zone
lookup. The installer does a check and some turkey upstream of my
infrastructure has a zone for 192.168.101.0 in a public DNS hosts. Bizarre!
Not exactly a blocker for I assume I can add it after the installation.