[Freeipa-users] 3rd party Certificate install

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Tue Sep 13 11:57:36 UTC 2016

Hello,

FreeIPA 4.3.1

I like to install my new Startcom Cert and have a Problem with the access ?

I search and found this

ipa-cacert-manage -p '#-!???<<<<<<' -n STARTCOM-ROOT -t C,, install
1_root_bundle.crt

but I become this
Insufficient access:  Invalid credentials
The ipa-cacert-manage command failed.

Can I test the "DM" Password with a other command or is this a Problem with
ipa-cacert-manage?

I test it with "kinit admin" and without ?

or is this a Problem with the Password when I write this
ipa-cacert-manage -p #-!???<<<<<< -n STARTCOM-ROOT -t C,, install
1_root_bundle.crt

I have this answer

ipa-cacert-manage: error: -p option requires an argument

Thanks for a answer,
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer