[Freeipa-users] About AllowGroups with sshd

Jose Alvarez R. jalvarez at cyberfuel.com
Wed Sep 14 14:37:14 UTC 2016

Hi Jakub

Thanks for your response.  It's an option, but my backups servers I will not
add to the FreeIPA server.

Then, I cannot use the option HBAC, because I want my backup server can
connect with root to some client server of my FreeIPA Server.

If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know

Thanks, Regards

Jose Alvarez R.