[Freeipa-users] certificates not renewing CA_UNREACHEABLE

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:03:30 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Martin Basti <mbasti at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 15.09.2016 12:44, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Martin Basti <mbasti at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> usually the most information can be found here
>> /var/log/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/debug
>>

> mmm, in this centos 6.8 system that does not exist:
>
> # ls -l /var/log/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/debug
> ls: cannot access /var/log/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/debug: No such file or
> directory
>

> I do have a /var/log/pki-ca/debug
>

> Does it contain any information related to your issue?

I have tried renewing the certificate:

ipa-getcert resubmit -i 20121107212513

If I grep that file for that request id I find nothing recent, just in the
ipaserver installation log

# cd /var/log
# grep -ri 20121107212513 *.log
ipaserver-install.log:2012-11-07T21:25:13Z DEBUG stdout=New tracking
request "20121107212513" added.

# grep -ri 20121107212513 pki-ca
#

Groeten,