[Freeipa-users] how to revert ipa-adtrust-install...

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 11:51:33 UTC 2016

I appreciate the fact that it might be a complex task,
however a supported(CLI) way to if not revert it all back to
pre-install state but at least to take samba out of IPA's
hands would be nice to have.
Would it be ok to leave IPA+ds389 part as is and only
change, reconfigure Samba - I believe so - if yes then a CLI
option to achieve this would be very desired.
Rob's workaround only... "built-in".

many thanks