[Freeipa-users] how to revert ipa-adtrust-install...

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 09:23:04 UTC 2016

gee... I'd like to think that I'm not the only one who at
some point, for whatever reason there might decide to have
Samba freed from IPA.
For me it's because I want my Samba to be a slave to AD and
inter-domain trusts are impossible to use for
administrative, bureaucratic reasons, but I absolutely need
IPA (for it's great (piece of work)) (both software on the
same box).