[Freeipa-users] ipa trust-add using password

Troels Hansen th at casalogic.dk
Mon Sep 19 07:07:41 UTC 2016

> If you add 'log level = 50' to /usr/share/ipa/smb.conf.empty, then
> /var/log/httpd/error_log will contain detailed debug information from
> IPA attempts to talk to AD DCs.
>
> --
> / Alexander Bokovoy

Hi Alexander

I added the log level, and had the domain admin try to create the trust, and today it just worked, soo...   not any further on finding out what went wrong last week, but the trust got created so not going to spent more time on this.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I have made a mental note on debugging IPA-AD trust creation.