[Freeipa-users] In webgui, ID Views slow, to crashingly slow

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 08:10:46 UTC 2016

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016, Sumit Bose wrote:
>On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 09:33:21AM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

We have that for external group members already.

However, in the ID overrides there is no SID as it is. The RDN of the ID
override is 'ipaAnchorUUID' attribute which is an encoding of a target
reference. We don't need to resolve it because we already have it
resolved in 'ipaOriginalUid' attribute -- this was done to help Schema
Compatibility and SASL mapping plugins which cannot resolve
ipaAnchorUUID value. We just need to make its use consistent across the
IPA framework.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy