[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA client installation on ubuntu 14.04

Deepak Dimri deepak_dimri at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:34:42 UTC 2016

Thanks Timo,
The "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install freeipa-client -y" command works on the terminal but within ansible playbook i am getting [Errno 2] No such file or directory", "rc": 2}  when adding command: DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install freeipa-client -y
any idea how can i get this resolved for ansible?  i tried "export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive" and then "apt-get install freeipa-client -y"  but that did not help either still getting [Errno 2] No such file or directory", "rc": 2}
Thanks again,Deepak