[Freeipa-users] replica added, but clients still try renewing certificates with old master

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:40:11 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Petr Vobornik <pvoborni at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/21/2016 05:06 PM, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
>
> > So, what should be the correct value for dns discovery for both
> directives using
> > dns discovery?
>
> I don't think there is a support for DNS discovery in Certmonger. CCing
> Rob.

Well, as soon as I remove the old replica running centos 6.8, I will create
a dns A record with the old replica host name pointing to the new replica.
So I think that will solve this particular problem.

It would be much more convinient to have dns discovery in certmonger though.

Thanks!

--
Groeten,
natxo