[Freeipa-users] Question Test 3rd Party Certificate

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sat Sep 24 12:37:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

what is the best way to test a new installed 3rd Party certificate ?
I hope i have now install (with big problems) the new certificate on clients
and servers.

But now is the big question is this all working correct together (?), or have
i make a mistake ?

I like to install this on a productive server with two master and 8 clients
Freeipa 4.2 Centos 7 with all Updates

with MailServer, private Cloud, webserver, DNS server .....

the next question is, what is in three years when the certificates expire ?
Is there a tested way to renew the certificate ?

I have search a long time in the internet but I can't found answers ?

Thanks for a answer,

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer