[Freeipa-users] Centos7/IPA4.2 : disable/enable hosts

Johan Vermeulen jameslast29 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:02:46 UTC 2017

Rob,

thanks for helping me out.
I support some 80 laptop users at the moment, all running Centos7.
The users are now in ldap, the laptops ( hosts) are not. I'm testing the
ability to add the laptops as hosts.

Under "identity - hosts", when selecting a host, I go to "actions". The
only way I see to disable ( block) a host, what I would do when
a laptop is stolen for instance, is unprovision.
I then tried to re-provision it, I see no "provision" option. I tried to
"rebuild auto membership" and " new certificate" but that doesn't seem to
work.
I hope I'm making sense.

Greetings, J.