[Freeipa-users] Default SELinux user changes on addition of replica?

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Apr 25 16:14:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com> wrote:
> I guess the only way to know for sure would be to try to duplicate it.

I'll basically be doing that anyway, since I just found that there's
some issue with password migrations too (there wasn't before, it was
working, so now I'm trying to figure out why it's not) and I think I
slammed the server too hard with changes when they were linked and the
replica couldn't keep up.  So, I removed everyone again, broke the
replication, reinstalled the replica server again, and will try later
once I've got this all working.  Right now it has the right default
user, so I'll know for sure when I create another replica :D

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, PICSciE/CSES & Astrophysical Sci
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346344   -74.652242