[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-install failes on setup-ca

Bjarne Blichfeldt BJB at jndata.dk
Wed Apr 26 07:27:34 UTC 2017

Tank you very much for your response.

Adding debugging to /etc/ipa/server.conf did not add any additional information, but I discovered that -d flag to
ipa-replica-install gives a lot of information.

After a lot of weird stuff, problems and son on, I decided to scratch the entire server completely and start all over.
Now the replica is working again. Server must have had a brain damage at some point.

Venlig hilsen

Bjarne Blichfeldt
Infrastructure Services

Direkte +4563636119
Mobile +4521593270
BJB at jndata.dk

JN Data A/S * Havsteensvej 4 * 4000 Roskilde
Telefon 63 63 63 63/ Fax 63 63 63 64
www.jndata.dk