[Freeipa-users] Signed cert/CA and updating certs?

Kat uncommonkat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:51:34 UTC 2017

Hi again,

Well, Let's Encrypt is working nicely with the httpd cert - but I am
wondering if there is a way to use Let's Encrypt or another signed cert
to replace the CA to be able to sign all the certs with it, or is the
only way to sign our certs with the built in CA?  I guess, thinking
about it more, if I am signing certs based on LE's Cert, that might be a
bad thing from their standpoint...

Just thinking out loud and looking for some input.

Kat