[Freeipa-users] "Purge" scripts?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:07:57 UTC 2017

  So twice now I've tried installing freeipa on an Ubuntu 16.04 system.
Both times I've gotten an error and followed the instructions to "fix it"
and they didn't work so I removed files ( with purge ), cleaned up
everything I could find related to freeipa, sssd and kerb but trying to run
it again gives either a different error or the same error with a different
process output indicating it's not 100% clean.

   Is there a known list of paths, packages or files to make sure are
un-installed or wiped out to make the system 100% clean?  Preferably for
Ubuntu.

Robert