[Freeipa-users] How to customized freeipa certificate form

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 06:19:56 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:16:15AM +0530, rajkumar wrote:
> Hello Fraser,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply, I need to add hash value field in certificate
> details form and write a code to get hash value of create certificated and
> viewed to that hash value field. Suggest me How can I do this. and also
> suggest latest source of freeipa.

The UI will only show information from within the certificate
itself, or immutable metadata about it.  Do you mean that you want
to see a digest of the certificate?  If not, could you be more clear
about exactly what data you need to see, and how it is derived from
the certificate?

If you want to set your own data into the cert when issuing it,
could you be more clear about what data exactly, and how you want it
to appear in the certificate?

Thanks,
Fraser