[Freeipa-users] TLS 1.2 for PKI+SLAPD

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 18:55:39 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm currently looking at hardening my FreeIPA server as part of a PCI
assessment.

I am hoping to be able to fix PKI (ports 8443) and SLAPD (LDAPS) to use
only TLS1.2 - both currently support TLS1.0 and unfortunately that is
non-compliant for my environment.

Also i'm very much hoping not to break my installation!

Does anyone have experience in this area?

Best Regards,

Callum

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are not a named addressee you must not
use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an individual
within this email may not necessarily reflect the views of X-on or its
associated companies. Although X-on routinely screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for viruses. X-on makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
viruses in this email or any attachments.