[Freeipa-users] List SPAM

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 03:10:20 UTC 2017

On 24 April 2017 at 12:24, Prasun Gera <prasun.gera at gmail.com> wrote:

> That doesn't work very well. The spam bots use different emails. And gmail
> marks the entire message thread as spam, not just the spam reply.
>
> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:20 AM, Dewangga Bachrul Alam <
> dewanggaba at xtremenitro.org> wrote:

If you are using gmail:

 - block the email address
 - mark the message as spam (not the thread)
 - you can then delete the message in question

Note that this can still cause issues wrt workplace and SFW images, as
Gmail automatically "previews" images.

I leave them to deal with at home and have reported the problem to my
manager and IT team so they know it's not my fault - as both acknowledge
and understand that this forum has been very valuable to us wrt getting
things working.

L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper