[Freeipa-users] Malformed representation of principal - krb5_child.log

Sullivan, Daniel [CRI] dsullivan2 at bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 28 16:21:32 UTC 2017

Jakub,

Thank you for your email.  We maintain our own repo that we populate from Copr; your question led me to realize that the repo was broken and this particular system was running an older version of sssd.   I upgraded it to 1.14.2-2.el6 and the problem was resolved.  Thank you Sumit and Jakub for your help.  Have a nice weekend.

Dan